Free Speech Scholarship
At Miller Law Offices, we believe that education and free speech are important aspects of our democracy and make America great. We want to support young people who attend college and in their hearts understand the significance of freedom of speech. We are offering two $1,000 scholarships to help make that happen for 2 people this year.
To apply, write a 500+ word essay on “Freedom of Speech makes America Great”. Defend & explain your answer.
The Miller Law Offices will award 2 applicants a $1,000 scholarship each. The scholarship can be used for any school related expenses, such as tuition and books.
Participants must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled at an accredited technical school, college, or university in the U.S.
- Must be over the age of 18
- Maintain a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (or equivalent) while in college
- Submission must be received by August 1, 2015
- Please send your information and submission via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No need to print this page – just send your written response and contact information
- First and last name, email address, and phone number printed at the top of each page
- Your submission (make sure to save a digital copy for your records.)
- Statement or transcript of your Grade Point Average (GPA) – unofficial transcripts accepted
- College or institution of attendance
- There is no printed application from the The Miller Law Offices, all necessary information is on this page
- Do not send any CD ROMs, letters of recommendation, tax returns, bank balances, resumes, or CVs
- The 5 finalists will be posted on our website and the 2 winning submission will then be chosen